Chiropractic CareHubbel & Johnston Chiropractic
- Our Chiropractic Care
- Activator Methods
- Hands-on Chiropractic Techniques
- Exercise & Lifestyle
- Paediatric Care
At Hubbel & Johnston Chiropractic in Cobourg, we make every effort to evaluate your conditions and help you plan for a healthier and pain-free existence. If yours is not a chiropractic case, we will refer you for appropriate health care.
The Activator Method involves the use of a hand-held instrument providing a gentle, effective adjustment of the joints of the spine or extremities. In conjunction with a detailed consultation and physical exam, this gentle chiropractic care may be the answer to your problems.
After your consultation and examination, hands on adjustments or soft tissue treatments may be provided to best relieve your condition and promote proper function.
In conjunction with manual therapy, directions and advice about how to implement exercise, stretching and lifestyle changes are key components to your care.
We often think about babies as being SO resilient, but we sometimes forget how traumatic birth can be. Our Well Baby Check-up includes:
- Assessing your baby’s head to make sure that it is growing evenly after the skull has adapted to move through the birth canal
- Assessing your baby’s neck, as the joints can be restricted (especially if babe was helped out with forceps or a vacuum!)
- Assessing normal bowel movements and feeding
- Assessing body symmetry (making sure babe isn’t favouring one side!)
- Checking for tongue tie, palate symmetry for proper feeding/latching
- Assessing your baby’s milestones and reflexes to make sure that they are on track. We will keep checking these throughout their first year.