Happy New Year! We are happy to see your smiling faces in our office again this year.
Another year of COVID-19 restrictions to navigate as a community. Chiropractors are still an essential service; therefore we are still able to offer you care in our office. However, if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us in order to keep our office open and our community safe.
We are doing our best to keep you safe in our office by:
- Thoroughly sanitizing each treatment room after use, as well as door handles and chairs in the waiting room.
- Reducing capacity in our waiting room. Please help us do so by coming in exactly at your appointment time. Early birds can clog up the waiting room and make things too crowded.
- We are now providing surgical masks to our patients at the front door of our office for those patients who are wearing cloth masks. As you may have heard, it has been found that surgical masks and N95 masks are the most effective and safest masks to wear to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have access to surgical masks at home, please wear that into our office, but if you do not have one, we will gladly provide you with one.
- Our staff will be continuing with COVID-19 screenings with you on the phone before your appointment.
- As always, we require that all patients in our office wear a mask into our office space.
In other news, Dr. Johnston’s daughters, Alexandria and Isla enjoyed their Christmas time with Mom and Dad, and even had some adventures on toboggans this year!
Dr. Leguard finally got (most of) her things out of Dr. Hubbel’s basement (storage unit) and enjoyed her first Christmas in her new home.
The rest of our staff had a wonderful, restful holiday and are excited to be back in the office to provide you all with excellent care.